SCORE 2018 in Gothenburg, Sweden!
SCORE 2018 will be held as part of ICSE 2018 in Gothenburg, Sweden.
The SCORE Contest is aimed at promoting and fostering software engineering in universities worldwide. Student teams from all over the world participate in a competition for students from undergraduate to master's level. Each team will develop a software project chosen from a list of projects proposed and sponsored by program committee members. The final deliverable is a report and an accompanying executable system. Evaluation will based on the quality of all aspects of the software engineering process followed, as well as the resulting system. In order to accommodate a wide range of academic calendars, the SCORE 2018 Contest will run from May 2017 to January 2018. Finalist teams will be invited to ICSE 2018 in Gothenburg, Sweden.
The SCORE 2018 contest is organized by:
- Christine Julien, The University of Texas at Austin (co-chair)
- Rafael Prikladnicki, Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Rio Grande do Sul (co-chair)
The program committee proposes projects, sets rules and policies, reviews project results, and selects finalists for SCORE 2018 in Gothenburg, Sweden. It is a substantial amount of work over a substantial period of time, and we are grateful to these leading researchers, teachers, and practitioners for volunteering their effort.
- Nazareno Aguirre (Universidad Nacional de Rio Cuarto)
- Teresa Baldassarre (University of Bari)
- Fabio Calefato (University of Bari)
- Tayana Conte (Universidade Federal do Amazonas)
- Jonathan Cook (New Mexico State University)
- Daniela Cruzes (SINTEF Research)
- Carlo Furia (Chalmers University of Technology)
- Milos Gligoric (University of Texas at Austin)
- Filippo Lanubile (University of Bari)
- Timothy Lethbridge (University of Ottowa)
- Collin McMillan (University of Notre Dame)
- Emerson Murphy-Hill (North Carolina State University)
- Maria Paasivaara (Aalto University)
- Gruia-Catalin Roman (University of New Mexico)
- Matteo Rossi (Politecnico di Milano)
- Rodrigo Santos (Universidade Federal do Estado do Rio de Janiero)
- Christoph Treude (University of Adelaide)
- Aurora Viscayno (Universidad de Castilla-La Mancha)
- Michal Young (University of Oregon)